Monday, May 23, 2005

Summer

Well, well, summer time and so far we have to look foreward to... Well, well, summer time and so far we have to look foreward to having fun at parties, sitting at the beach, running topless infront of the hot girls, and showing off infront of the girls. I don't know nor cae what else happens this summer, well I sorta do, I don't want a totallt busy summer, but I do plan on having fun. so far most of us are single, and are still looking for girlfriends and some of us stand a chance, at that, but anyways.. after year book is finishe dthen most of us will hace a good stressless summer. well best of wishes, and class of 06 rocks, SENIORS now, yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger D. J. Moore said...

" ... so far most of us are single, and are still looking for girlfriends and some of us stand a chance ... " What do you mean by some of us stand a chance? Are you implying that I do not just because you're narrow ass is built more than me? XD Get back to me on that, skinny. Bye for now. (Have fun at the beach, if you go!)

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Cheating Wives said...

Condemed, Nice blog, really enjoyed it, will be back for sure! I'm always looking for interesting related sites to that I can link from my page http://www.heather-friends.com

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home